Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Starting of April....

1.      Month April has been started and it’s 3rd April today. Can’t believe that 3 months have been passed and 4th has started. For me April is much awaited month, will say my fav month, as my b’day comes in April .Feels, time is flying ….I am sure many of us has celebrated 1st April as April fool Day!!!! It’s fun making people fool and then laugh on them but what if it happen to us itself. …Hummm yes I was fooled by my friend and then we both were laughing together. She says she is coming to visit us and I am supposed to pick her up from Bus stop from down town, I reply her genuinely that ok, I will come for pick up and ask her, to mail me her tickets. After a while she says I will send it and then when I didn’t got one I ask her to send on whats aap. And she send me April fool audio clip and I was like, oh I Its 1st April, and I got fooled already…..after few hours, I was thinking I got fooled and Io need to make someone fool….So I messaged to my brother In low and told him kind of same thing that I am visiting India by Next Week. I spoke to him even on phone and told him, once my tickets are confirmed then I will let you know. Next Day he remind me about my trip to India and I told him yes I booked it right now and send you mail for my tickets as well. HE was very happy and replying me we will have good time together. …I was reading all his messages and smiling at other end. Finally I messaged him that same audio clip of April fool message and he was like you shattered my happiness. He was like I can’t believe you made me fool and I was laughing out loud. I called back on his cell and said sorry to him, and ends the matter. It was such a Happy April fool Day !!!!

April is here and with that viral fever, Cold and Cough and Allergies too. Many around us are getting sick and I am worried that we might get sick too. Ananyaa was complaining today she is not feeling well and feeling very cold. When I called from work to find out if she ate anything and came to know that she is already sleeping and not ate anything. She didn’t ate her Lunch today at school too…I am already worried as its Friday tomorrow and her spelling test of the week too…I really wish if she can make it to school for tomorrow.  

Aaryu is getting naughty day by day. She is not sleeping at all in night time.  Her bed time routine has been changed since last 3 weeks now and she is up late night and gives me hard time as I can’t sleep properly. I guess, it might be same complain from other toddlers moms too. She don’t eat properly, but she is always full of energy, don’t know from where she is getting one. She loves her rocking giraffe these days which daddy brought her last weekend.

Happiness was to talk to Ananyaa on phone which is my fav part of the day when I am working. I ask her to pass phone to her grand ma. And she was like….

Me :- Ananyaa can I speck to Baa please
Ananyaa :- in loud voice, Baa….Baaa Mumma ne tari jode  “speak “kervu che…
Me – Smiling as she was mixing gujarati and English as she was not having word in gujarati for word “speak”
This is the situation for kids over her to juggled for mother tongue language.

With Love
Anu Shah

Happy Song of the Day

Dance Pe Chance Mar Le 





No comments: