Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Happy Day 11 - Random Update

Just spoke to Ananyaa on phone, just lovced it to talk to her. She is always ready with bunch of update from her past day at school, and I just loved her to listen it. Same for Aaryana, she was talking in her own language today but saying Mumma, Mumma frequently in her silly talk. They sound so sweet, and i wish to talk to them endlessly, which is impossible as I am at work. Mumma miss you both a lot. 

Happiness is to see Ananyaa, doing skating so well. She got passed with all her pre school levels and now she has been moved to School Age level 3. I am so proud of you, keep it up !. I am so proud on myself too, as to make her ready for every class was not that easy. I had most of Hectic and rush days when come to her classes, but we learned how to make it fast and be ready on time. 

Happiness is to make Hot and Sour Soup in next 5 minutes, that also include cutting vegetables to add in it and to stir them for little wile and then to added boiled soup from Chngs Soup Packet. I was above to leave for work and Daddy was not well and has not eat anything. He requested me to make some soup, but I was running short of time. Some how managed to make it Hot and Sour soup from readymade pack and feeling proud that I did it in 5 mins and thanks to Chings ready to make pack as well. It was easy and affordable and tasty.


April is month, where we in Canada, expect spring weather, but this year weather is fooling around. It was + 22 degree temp past 3 days and we all were happy that finally warmer days are coming soon and today morning it was -5 with 5 cm. of snow. Now who ordered that snow, it was unexpected snow of the year... I was feeling puzzled, what to dress Ananyaa in morning, as I was all packed up with winter cloth at home for these season. Some how manage to make her wear something warm. Weather is very cold for whole week .

It's Hunman Jayanti Today, So happy Hunman Jayanti to all.

Lots of Love,

ANu Shah

No comments: