Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day of Pink

Today GTA students celebrates International Day of Pink - Anti Bullying Day by wearing pink. I remember she is participating in this Day of Pink since Kindergarten 1st year. But I was not sure if she really understands what is Bullying. So this morning when I was making her hair, we were talking about it.


Me - Ananyaa do u know, why you all are wearing pink today at School.

Her- Yes, because it's Bully Day today.

Me- What does that means !!!!

Her - U don't know Mumma...we did this last year too...

Me- No I don't remember !

Her - To rule over someone or to force someone is Bullying. and you are sometime bully to me too... You force me to eat, you force me to sleep, u make me write etc etc.... bllaa bllaa bllaa.

Me :- eyes and mouth, both open wide. I was and I am Shocked and surprise

Also happy to know that she knows what is bullying and she can stand up to stop that, the way she was telling me. 


Went to School to drop her on Monday as she was not well. I was running late on monday morning. It was Book Fair going on in her school for this week, so I though let me drop her at school, so that way I can go with her in Book Fair. We picked up 2 good books and then left 1 as she want to buy her own, when she visit with her classmates. It was fun visiting school that day. All her friends were on their snacks break and when they came, I got to see them. All of them were around me as I was holding Aaryu and they all want to play with her. Took above pic from hallway near her class room where they have displayed scrap work of her class. I walked the hallway and get to see other class craft and scrap work too. It's so amazing that this little kids can do such a great work. I missed to take more pic as my camera battery died. 

With Love,
Anu Shah

No comments: