Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Happy Day 14 - Earth Day and Education Week at School.

Spring is here and weather is getting better and some time worse too. Worse with cold, but its good that no Snow. I can listen birds singing early in the morning at 5.00 am. Trees and grass is getting green slowly. Earth Day was on 22 April, 2014 which I completely forgot and Ananyaa remind me when she was back from School. She called me at work and told me that I forgot for Earth Day and we didn't brought any plant for growing. Then she started giving me lecture regarding timing our thrash...may be she learn at school today. Normally since last 3 year we bring plant on earth day and then put them together in backyard or front yard. I told her in short last time that by doing so we can help ourselves to in heal fresh air which is very necessary this days. So this year I am listening something new from her regarding timing thrash at home. I am happy that she is understanding concept Earth Day where we all need to trim waste and reuse stuff which we can and save environment. I promise her that we will get plant coming weekend. I also have habit to plant any Flower plant or whatever I like on each none of our B'days. So I am getting 2 plant this weekend. :)

This week is also called as Educational Week. which almost all schools in GTA area celebrating by decorating their class with craft work of student. Basically they want students to learn about Respect and Kind and Polite and help others Love, Sharing and no bulling at school or anywhere else. I missed to visit for open house on Wednesday but Ananyaa went with her Daddy. He knows that I would love to see pics and he message me some pics from event. 


Happiness was to make  Moung Dal Halwa for first time in life and which turn good...."good only" not very good, but still I am happy. I have seen mom making this halwa many times, but never tried to do it my own. It was easy like soji halwa, It tasted nice and everyone enjoyed it. :) 


Love Always,

Anu Shah

No comments: