Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Little Bit, from here and there :)

Last weekend was busy busy at home. Went to house warming ceremony at Friends place, where kids had lot of fun running and playing together. Happiness was to see bunch of friends together, eat good food and played garba for a while as well. It was great fun. 

My favourite month is April is almost ending. I have made so many memories to remember this Month. Heading towards May and weather is still cold. It’s raining since last 2 days and going to rain next 2 days in row. Aaryu fell sick again and so as me. She is having stuffy nose and fever. And me I am scratching my ear, nose and throat….looks like I am goona get sick again, which I don’t want to. God please save me from this weather.

Did some cycling on Monday. I was very excited to learn from preet, as I thought that I forgot, how to do cycling. But no, I am proud on myself that, I know how to do it. Looking fwd to have hot days where I can go for cycling with Ananyaa. I tell you, to do cycling after 15 years is not easy job. I was happy that I knew it, but was not happy after I got pain in my shoulder and back and Arms. My whole body was aching. But it was good experience...Oh did I say, Aaryana Love her new tri-cycle. She is very happy to ride. When I am taking her for ride, she don't want to go back inside home. She loves out door. She don't know hoe to paddle, but the have foot rest on it and that helps her to just sit and we can push her with handle. :)
Never got chance to post pictures on Blog from our trip to Ripley fish Aquarium. Did post some on FB and G+. Will try to link over here as well. It’s beautiful place to visit. Again it’s not only for kids, but it is for all age group people.

Took Aaryana for Ear piercing, as she took out her right ear earring while sleeping. It was delayed since last 2 month. Finally we done that today. She cried little bit, but was ok after she got lolly pop from there. She was again happy girl of mine. Ear pearsing was a big task for me. 

Ananyaa got selected in her class for cultural program at her school which is on May 23, 2014. Looking fwd to that date. I have to make her learn something IMP, which represents Gujarat and as of now nothing comes in mind except Garba J .

I have not gone to garden Galley to get plant, which I suppose to go last week. It was way too busy at home and I was working as well, and weather is not that good this whole week so postpone that plan till next week. Ananyaa keep asking be about it and I feel bad as I can’t keep my words this time.

 Spoke to Brother In low today morning and he was in Hospital at surat as Dada is admitted. I pray that he get well soon and I can speak to him on phone. He is ICU and he is not allowed to talk on phone. I feel bad when came to know that he got poked in his neck to get Immunization as her vain in hands were week. It’s so hard to imagine how he was going through all this. I wish to see dada in Happy and cheerful in coming days. He got permanent pacemaker today as his heartbeats were getting low. Hope he do well in coming days. Get well soon Dada.

Election fever is India these days. I saw many people post their pic after they vote. Glad to know that people are being aware and going to vote, and why not, one should vote as it’s our right and responsibility too. Most of the people in Gujarat is in favorer of BJP (bhartiya Janta Party ), leading by Narandra Modi. He is in race for Prime Minister for this year. Hope he become one and we can see new India. This year election slogan was Chahe Jo bhi Ho, “Abki Bar, Modi Sarkar “

Always

Anu  

No comments: