Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happywala B'day Weekend...:) Happy Day 13


Thanks a lot Rit's for making it the best birthday I have ever had. Love You !!! Thanks for this Sweet Surprise, Thanks for Everything....I also want to Thanks all Family and Friends for showering B'day wishes on my FB pages....Feeling Blessed....:)  Ya that was my FB updates for Today with above Pics…. Rit’s Surprise me yesterday by ordering Fruit Plate for my B’day.

B’days come and go every year…but this B’day was way too good. Before in life, Priority on B’day was only me and now priority in life is my kids. When Rit's ask me what you want to do this year for your B’day and I was like, I don’t want to go alone this year, I want my kids too and he came up to visit fish aquarium in Toronto. HE was all prepared with Hotel reservations and Aquarium reservation too. So took kids to Toronto Ripley Aquarium. They had lot of Fun over there watching different kinds of fish. When I was there I was wondering, that there is all new world under the Water as well. I saw today different kinds of fish, which was beyond my imagination. It was amazing experience to visit Ripley Aquarium.



Ananyaa was way to excited for her Mom B’day that she told each and every one she knows in this world. Today morning on Breakfast table, in restaurant, she was mentioning even to waiters and helper that it’s her Momma B’day on Easter Sunday, so they should wish me Happy B’day…How sweet of her. I was feeling embracing and Happy for her this act. Embarrassing as they all wished me Happy B’day, and I even don’t know them, I was feeling shy and Happy that Ananyaa was happy in my happiness…I am so Proud of you Baby…She ask Daddy, did you wish my Mom for B’day wishes and where is her B’day Gift. Yes Daddy, Where is my gift. J J I know, It’s me who didn't pick one good cell phone. But I am sure I will have it soon daddy.

My B'day weekend started on Friday only. Went for movie 2 States with better half and girl friend....and will say movie is must see for all who had Love marriage and which is completely different than cast. I was so excited to watch movie 2 states as I read that book and was eagerly waiting to see on Screen how they have portrait. Songs of movie are too good and Aliya Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor acting is good as well. must say Chetan Bhagat is a versatile writer, It was written very well by him and now well directed by Abhishek Verman. All and all it is a great movie and I enjoyed it.....still humming song of this movie and its my fav song now....Man Mast magan, Man Mast Magan, bas tera naam dohraye.....

Once again thank you Rit’s and Ananyaa and Aaryu and Mom for such a Wonderful B’day. !!! I Love You all…

Happy Easter to all as well....Easter Brings new Hope....We missed Egg hunt this year, but easter bunny did visit at home...U know what I mean....It means I did had easter gift for Ananyaa and Aaryana....so this year easter busnny was Mooma....:)

Lots of Love,
Anu Shah

No comments: