Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Day 12 - Easter on its Way....

Good Friday is tomorrow following Easter Sunday. that means Schools are closed for 4 days in row. Daddy has made some plans for coming weekend which is my B'day weekend too. Ananyaa is excited more than anyone else as it's her mum's b'day and she and daddy is taking me away. It's their Surprise for me which everyone knows, including me ....lols :) . She keep says to each and everyone, that it's her mummy's B'day on Easter weekend. By today, she has updated this message to all her friends at school and too her teacher too. She is acting like news channel since last week. Her excitement is on High note and I hope we can make it for this weekend, as weather here is not good, it's little cold again.


Went to Recreation centre for Easter Egg-citment last weekend. It's an event for kids, plan by Peel Region in Brampton, where kids get to do some craft work and have fun playing, face painting etc. As I have to be at work, didn't spent much time, Hardly 1 1/2 hour, but it was fun for Ananyaa and Aaryu was roaming here and there, in her own masti. Today went to Hospital for Mum's Memo gram and spent good 2 hours at Hospital. It was hard to tackle Aaryana as she woke up in middle of her sleep, when we left for home, took some picture in hospital corridor. just loved those Easter décor. I have to make some craft with Ananyaa 

Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter.....Easter brings New Hope and I have lots of hope with Life, for myslef and Family too. 

Today got bad news from back home that Rit's Grand Pa is not well and have been Hospitalised. He is suffering from urine infection and might need to go through surgery. I wish he feels better soon and back to his normal routine. We are miles away from him but when get to know about his heath, everyone is worried and concern. Get Well Soon Dada. I wish you good Health in coming days....Amen. 

Love and more Love,

Anu Shah

No comments: