Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Snowey Morning in April


We all were all set to leave to go to bus stop for school bus, until I open door and shocked and surprise to see snow all over. Once again it was all white out. Quickly, I managed to change Ananyaa's shoes and make her were winter boots and jacket again. She was like not again Mumma. Thank God later we got lot of sunshine and snow all melted away. :) We all are sick and not doing well. Daddy took day off from work and he rested all day yesterday and today. He was throwing up so much and his hiccups were not stopping. He was bit better today. Get Well Soon Daddy, never seen you like this before, but I know, you will recover soon.....


It was Ram Navmi, last day of Fasting, last day of navratri, sad that I couldn't make it for puja today due to my periods. My fasting went well, and I am happy and proud on myself that I did it. I wish to continue fasting every year.

With Love :)
Anu

No comments: