Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy Hectic Weekend - Happy Day 10

This Friday when Ananyaa went in water for her swimming classes and as usual I was waiting in lounge, from where I can watch her, how is she doing !!!. After 10 min. I can see that her instructor was looking for me and asking Ananyaa, who is with you. On other end, silly mom watching them and thinking she might not feeling well, and got worried and etc etc. But got relived, when he gave Thumps Up to me and nodding that she is doing very well. It was proud moment for me. It feels so good to see her doing well and getting more improved in her classes. Sometimes we underestimate our kids and ourselves too…without doing something and trying, we think, kids can’t do it, or we can’t do this. We never know our strength. I should learn here from her as I am very scared of water. I can’t imagine myself swimming in water or maybe I can !!!! 

Happiness was when I finish all my targeted work on Friday. from clean to laundry and to do grocery. Friday is as always busiest and happiest day for me as I get to be with all at home. got some fresh Indian mangoes from grocery to make some Pickles, Aachar, Athanu...which is also done....Isn't it looks Yummy, let me tell you, it taste yummy too...

Saturday morning, managed to picked up Tricycle for Aaryana from Toys R Us. Girls were very happy to come with us at store. They got to play there little while and to see some other good toys and good stuff around. and end up having lunch at girls fav restaurant Taco Bell. After we reach home, Aaryu was kind of impatience to have ride on her tricycle. We managed to put her in and she was happiest person to ride her tricycle.

Sunday went off in Hectic, got in argument with daddy...end up going to work in rush and then bothers everyone at home, while calling them every now and then as I guess I was not at peace. I hate working on weekend, but as of now, no choice. Chaitra Navratri are going to start tomorrow, and I am looking fwd. to it as I am going to have fast this year. Hoping that I will keep fast for all 9 days.

Love and more love,

Anu Shah

With that, Happy Song of the Day

No comments: