Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Muisc, Songs and Me - Happiness within

I always says, Music moves my Day. I have my own thought on it, music enhance our life in many ways, helps us to express ourselves and open our mind to many innumerous dreams and possibilities. Everyone has music inside them, unless they know their desire to listen and be inspired from it. For me it’s refreshing my mood, makes me smile, makes me sing, makes me dance and makes me hum on it. I relived many moments of life through music. It says, through music one can harmony to God. Well that’s very deep though, isn’t it?

Yesterday I was driving my daughter to her swimming class, and it was raining, not heavy, it was Madhur Madhur rain, means slowly. And got to listen this song, which is very close to my heart, and especially it resembles to city Mumbai. It makes me remind of rain in Mumbai. I guess I wrote about it, before too…so here are lyrics, in English, guess the song and do let me know, which song is it. Happiness is to listen favorite song on one rainy day and I go nostalgic.It was very breezy day with cool air and + 8 degree temp. Looks like we will have a warmer days soon. 

The rain is falling down softly
My heart is burning slowly
how could this fire start in this wet season

Monsoons had been here before too
My saree had gotten wet through, before too
why is it that this year, My love my heart is burning with a slow fire
My heart is burning slowly how could this fire start in this wet season

This time the monsoons have a sweet smell
This time the season is drunken
don't know what the swift wind has been drinking
my heart is burning with a slow fire
My heart is burning slowly how could this fire start in this wet season
The rain is falling down softly....

Will revel later over here which song is this, by the time if someone is reading this, guess the song and let me know....

Always Anu

No comments: