Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy Day 6 - With Kids Around

Happiness is - when my girls are around me giggling, non- stop while tickling each other. It's just peace in heart to watch them like that. I wish and pray to god, for not taking away their innocence from them. Hope they make best childhood memories to cherish for ever. Hope I can capture them next time in video for playing like that.



Happiness was when we went out for Lunch yesterday at Taco Bell. I really enjoyed it with both my girls. I think I should make more plans to go out for food with them. I was in Mall yesterday afternoon and I was requesting Ananyaa to have lunch in one of the restaurant which was in mall. She made fuss to visit taco bell and I was little mad on her for not listening to me. I drove all around for next 10 minutes to Taco-Bell, I was little fussly to do so, but It was all worth it. As both of them enjoyed. and of course Happiness is also to have good and Favourite food too #GirlsOnTheirLunchDate

Happiness is to see my better half more concern and worried about both Daughter. I was mad on my Big 1 for not listening to me and going to bed on time. Meantime Little one got bumped her head and was crying badly. I shouted on Ananyaa and said her few words which I am not suppose to. ( I really feel very bad for doing so last night ) Daddy was on his way for dinner and he saw me doing so. And he scream on Mommy for doing that. Daddy was very mad. can't handle him that way. but it was again happiness to think that he care for girls, my action towrds them and also his Fatherly love. #FathersLove

Happiness to download numbers of songs in an Hour and gifted to friend making CD. My friend is going back  to US and she told me to have some songs, which I couldn't do it as I was not feeling well last  week and girls were keeping me busy. Last minute work, but I was satisfied that I did it for my Girl Friend.


Happy Me Again
Anu Shah



No comments: