Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happy Day 5 - On Women's Day !

We are cute daughters,
We are sweet sisters,
We are lovely lovers,
We are fabulous friend,
We are darling wives,
We are adorable mothers,
We are source of strength,
Yes....We are WOMEN!
Happy Women’s Day 2014 !!

Happiness is - when better half wished me today morning for Women's day, kissing on my forehead and thanked me to be in his life. He did same thing to Ananyaa and Aaryana too. My man knows value of women in his Life. There are many women in my Life, who inspire me. My Mom, I learn from her not to give up in any situation and fight back for what is right. She is my Booster in my Life. My Mother-in-law, she was amazingly strong, determined and self made. She has shown me to stand on my own feet and not be dependent on anyone for the success or failure in the life. She has taught me the importance of being women. Though I was not lucky to spend much time with her, but I loved her dearly. My Daughter - Ananyaa, I learn from her to forgive and forget. She is so kind and humble to forgive me for my mistake, which some times I do unknowingly. She is my Sweetheart. Happy Women's Day to all Women's in this world, who do small little things for their family. Cheers to Women-hood. !!! #HappyWomensDay



Happiness is - when we got +4 temp yesterday. with lot of sunshine, which makes my day brighter. I love sun shine, and I guess it was perfect day for kids to make Snowman as well. We spend 2 hours on snow for making snowman and playing with snow. It was so much fun with kids at home. Perfect start for March Break. Kids enjoy there 1st day of Spring Break and I am Happy for that. #HappySpringBreak. 

Happiness is - my day passed with happy note wishing and getting wished for Happy Women's Day and feeling proud to be a Women. 

Cheers to Women-hood !!!!

Anu Shah

No comments: