Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Day 9- Welcoming Spring !!!

Happiness is – that finally spring has started today, yet there is no sign of spring been seen. It’s cold weather but still hoping to have warmer days ahead. Weather network is predcting 5 c.m snow tomorrow, but I am still hopeful for breezy day’s on it’s way. #HopfulMe

Happiness is - when I see Aaryana playing cheerfully and running here and there at Home. I am glad slowly and steadily she is understanding stuff around her. Before she use to make a fuss when Ipad is out of charge. She won’t leave and keep trying to press Home button so it can turn on. Now, when it’s not working and out of charge, she come to me an say, mumma….chaging, chaging (that means, put for charging). #MySmartBaby

Happiness is- to listen Radio on my way to work and I get to listen some favourite songs. I am a big fan to listen radio. Dear Husband told me long time back when I was listening radio, that in this 21st century also you are still hooked up to radio. There are many other ways you can listen some good music and what not. And I told him, but I like to listen radio as I can listen diff kind of songs not only that I don’t need to shuffle, I can listen everyday different songs. And today while driving towards work, I listen my few fav songs…..I started with Tumse Milke, Aeisa Laga tumse Milke, from Movie Parinda, sung by Suresh Wadker and Ashajee. It took me to my collage days, then it was Juki Juki si nazar, bekaraar hain ke nahi…from movie Arth by our most fav singer Late shri Jagjit singh jee. And seriously while listen, I was remembering him. He was great gazal singer.and I end up with tu, tu hai wahi dil ne Jise Aapna Kaha… from movie Ye Vaada Raha by Ashajee and Kishor Kumar. So that makes perfect drive for me today from home to work. #MusicMovesMyDay

Happiness is - to talk to Ananyaa on phone from work. I called her to find out how is she and how was her day Today. She is very excited today that Spring has started. She says bye bye winter, have a good vacation he he he…..She was so excited and told me that u know from today afternoon spring has started. now butterfly can come out and I can watch them, grass will turn green, flower will be out soon and I can also ride my bike outside. You know mumma, weather is changing and I am so happy. Which actually reflects, when she was talking to me. #HappySpring

So with that note, here is Happy Song of the Day :)
Tumse Milke, Aeisa Laga Tumse Milke, Aarma Huye pure Dil ke……

Always,
Anu




No comments: