Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy Day 4 - Window Shopping

Happiness is when you go to mall with friend, to give her a company and you get to find some cheap stuff for your self which you are looking for since long time. Something like this happen to me yesterday. I went with my girlfriend to mall as she want to go for shopping. She ask me to join her as she don't want to go alone and I got to find nice pair of snow boots, which I was thinking to buy. got it with 70% off on winter clearance rack. Happy to have one. #OnWindowShopping.

Happiness is - Today when I see Aaryana playing cheerfully as she got her Pooh regularly then before. Oh...I can't tell you how bad she was constipated. May be because of her milk, or may be she is not eating properly, or may be because of teething. No idea what was happening. I tried everything to give her caster oil in milk, Ghee in Milk, Fresh Juice, Banana and what not. But nothing was helping. But today she got it and she was relived. Poor Aaryu, was trying her best to do pooh everyday and was crying with pain while passing by. Thank God, she got relived today with her constipation. It was very hard to tackle her since last 4 day at home. She was cranky, grumpy and fussy baby since last 4 days, but today she played happily and I am relived. #BabyHealthIssue

:)

Anu Shah

No comments: