Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Happy Day 7 - Play Date with Friends and March Messup...


Happiness is – to see kids having fun on their Play date meet. It was bad weather yesterday, with lots of Snow. Kids play date was at friends home, and I get to drive them. When I started with them, I can feel that it’s very slippery road, at one point I thought, let’s cancel this trip, but no I didn’t and Drove slowly. It was fun for them to bake Muffin and have some pretty fun time playing together. I know it was short visit, but worth it. It’s always fun with friends for us and for them too…isn’t it!!!! #KidsPlayDate

Happiness to me is to see Friends after such a long time. It was Kids Play Date and I guess Friends (Moomies) Date too. Got to see 2 friends after such a long time, along with their kids. It was short visit but we talk about almost everything, Kids, life, work, new recipes, new songs, and new dresses etc, etc….It was one friends B’day 2 days back and got to see her today so wished her Belated Happy B’day as well. #HappinessIsWhereFriendsMeet

Happiness is to get -8 temp. today after having horrible day with full of Snow yesterday, and then -24 temp in night. Yes Its -8 temp. with Bright and Sunny Day, which makes me happy as I love Sun. Winter is kind of back in Canada  and yesterday was March Mashup. 


Happiness is – to think that it was really bad and messy day yesterday as we got so much of Snow again in mid of march, driving was bad and way too messy with Heavy snow, powerful winds and icy road. Still I reached at work safely and glad to know that everyone around me also reached their destination safely. I was always creeping for horrible weather this year in Canada, but after seeing yesterday’s weather, I was feeling sorry for those people, who were homeless and workless too. Where to go for them, at least we have some where to go at the end of day. Still they are fighting with Life and trying to get shelter somewhere. That thought makes me happy that I have Home to go and Family to wait for me. #Weather

Happiness is - to see myself Optimistic towards weather. No more creeping. After yesterday snow storm, I am still hopeful to have spring soon. It says spring is just one week away, but weather continues to hold winter in Canda. #HopefullMe

It's sweet sister-in-laws Shree's B'day...so wishing her A Very Happy B'day :) 

Leaving you with our Fav Song these days...Enjoy !!!

Anu Shah






No comments: