Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy Day 4 - much awaited Month March

Happy that much awaited month March is here. I am so tired of this winter weather and March is like, I can expect spring by month end, and that means better weather than what we have right now. Looking fwd. for spring following summer 2014. #WeatherCluesAndBlues

It was Snowy Morning, but I was happy, as dear husband was at home to clean it up, in fact he already did it first thing in morning. #HappySundayMorning




It was Mundan Ceremony of Friend Son, gave lots of Blessing to Nevil, on his first haircut. And we all enjoyed lot, wearing Indian dresses and Ornaments and eating some good Indian food too. Staying overseas, we won’t get many chance to were Indian clothes, I always keep finding accuse to wear Indian Outfit, and today after such a long time, I got chance to wear one, and same thing friends were telling when I told them mine feeling. Got relived that it’s not only me who creep always for wearing sari and Indian dress.  Meeting friends is always Fun and that’s what we all did today. Took lots of Picture for memories. Meet so many people whom I know personally and didn’t get to see them since so long and I was really feeling great to get connected with them all. Hubby was more interested to get picture today with me and his friends too and I his dear wifey was so surprise to see that. As I always feel that he is allergic to camera, whenever I asked him to take one or have one with me or kids, he is always annoyed. But I liked it today when he was approaching me and other to have picture. May be he realize that Picture are to make memories to cherish forever.  #GoodTimesWithFriendsAndFamily

Feeling contend with day full of happiness J


Anu Shah

No comments: