Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Vacation Time :)


                     She was so happy to go in grade 1                              I can see her more confidant, and ready to go in Grade 2
Yes, School ends on last Friday and it's vacation for kids for 2 months. God knows what will happen from Monday onward. My Big one is very happy that she don't have to follow any rules to go to sleep early and to study. They all had lot of fun on Friday while going to School and at School in class as well. It was last bus ride for this year and they all screamed loud for it. Later on Friday when I went to school in afternoon to give treats to her classroom, kids were very happy to see me with boxes of Ice cream Popsicle. Finally now no more early morning wake ups for me and for Ananyaa too. Kind of vacation for me too, for not waking up early in the morning, unless I am going for work. :) 

All her classmate, Enjoying their treat for last day.
Rit's and me get less time to spend together, like just me and him, not anyone else in between. So last night he plan movie date with me. We went for late night show, so kids can sleep peacefully at home with grandmas and we can be worry free.  We watched "Ek Villain" Hindi thriller, a film by Mohit Suri, Yes he directed Ashquie 2 too. Move was good, and must say Ritesh Deshmukh has played his lifes best role so far. Shraddha kappor looks cute and Sidharth Malhotra is Dashing. Any young girl can fall in love with him. Anyway when we get settle down in theater was movie, we realized that AC is not working in that Auditorium and I was complaining Rit's that it's supper hot in auditorium. He ask me to go to complain at customer service desk, which I didn't went being lazy. When movie was finish and we were leaving, Manager was waiting for all audience in that particular auditorium #3 to hand out free passes as AC was not working. I am impressed with their service. I asked Rit's to stop and get those passes and he was like, it's ok. I waited in line to get passes thinking he must be waiting out side and guess what he took 2 passes as well and me too. So now next 2 movies are free for us....he he he. It was much needed break for both of us to be together, otherwise we are always busy with kids at home. It was good to be with him last night. Thanks to dear husband for movie date, I liked it and wish to go again soon as possible....and I am humming "mujko bhave teri galiyan" my favorite song from movie....must listen...very beautiful love song....and Female version is more good.



It's Saturday today and my Big one was playing with Ipad since she wake up. I was getting ready in afternoon to go for work and I screamed on her to leave Ipad and she politely reply to me, there is no more school Mamma. She reminds me not to talk to her harshly, but I didn't say sorry to her and that's rude naa....well i will say sorry to her tomorrow morning and explain her that screen time is limited during vacation too. I need to make her study at home at least for 1 hour everyday after 1 week. 

Looking forward to have Great Summer Vacation with kids and Hoping same with others too....

With Love,

Anu Shah

No comments: