Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Report Card Day :)

Play Date at School
 It's end of the School year and report card and Award Day. I was little restless, kind of mine report card day. Well why not, I guess it's also mummy report card day too. I was nervous that what will happen if she has not done good as I know, I didn't gave her enough time in studies because of my work. I am happy that she did Good which she could have done better. She got A+ and A- and B+ in her report card. She has to improve in her Art and Maths. and with her self confidence. I hope I will look after that in vacation time.

Ananyaa got Musician of the Month award (which I really wonder how) and Leader in Reading Award. Looking forward to have lots of Fun in vacation time. I am sure she will be happy for not following any schedule at home from next week, specially waking up early in the morning. Now there will be no 1 min, 2min, 5 min thing :)


Walk together throughout your Life. Love you to Both
Today morning, when I was dropping Ananyaa at School Bus, Aaryana was with us. I am happy to click their pictures walking together. I wish you both stay same forever your life time. Walk together throughout your Life. Love you to Both.

With Love, Mumma

No comments: