Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Daddy's Day 2014

Our Morning started with wishing Rit's Happy Father's Days. Ananyaa was so excited to give card to daddy which she made by her own and wrote letter to him at school. And daddy was very happy to read her. He was proud of her that she wrote that by her own. Later, we had to go to B'day party of friends son Arhan, who is turning 1 today. They had a paath at Guru Dwara near by our home. I was little late and Rit's suggested me not to go as he will be late to take girls out for Lunch. I was not feeling right to do so as I already told them I will be coming. So I left with both girls to reach there soon as possible. I didn't got parking there and I wasted 10 min to find one. But I must say, it was great feeling to go inside gurudwara. I was so calm and at peace, I will say it always feel peaceful when we visit any Temple or Guru Dwara. My visit there was short, and i was in rush to reach back home. After that daddy took us for Lunch out at McDonald's as it was both girls wish to go there. It was one Happy Hectic Day for all of us. Took lots of pics for Daddy with both her sweetheart.



Fathers Day Card made by Annyaa at School. She was very happy and exicited to give it to daddy and he loves it too :)
 
Father's day Lunch treat at McDonald- Mine fav collage of the Day.

My Miss Beautiful - Ananyaa :) Love u

Love you to threesome :) my life

When Girls were playing in play area. I was talking to Rit's and told him that I am going to take 1 day off every another weekend from work as its been very busy at home. My mom is always there to look around, but I feel guilty as I can't help her giving her rest. Instead she helped me all the time, taking care of my daughter, cooking. cleaning etc. when I am not at home. And today I fight with her for no reason and I was little harsh to her. I really feel guilty and I cried in front of Rit's. He made me more cry saying, I forgot her B'day too this year. I look most meanest person in this universe today. I can't even write more over here...so rest let it be with me.

It was one of Happy and Sad day both for me Today. But I wish Happy Fathers Day to Rit's and all wonderful dad out there.

Anu Shah

No comments: