Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Letter for Husband on this Father's Day :)

Dear Husband. 
We live and breathe in our family. Everything you do, every decision you make and your hard work, day after day is for us, our children and our future. Watching our daughters wrap their arms around your neck and snuggle their faces into your chest as they close their eyes is one of the most beautiful things I witness. Our Aaryana's face get lights up and she cheerfully sing  "daddy daddy  daddy" when you enter in Home after work. Watching her run towards you is something I’ll never forget, as I also remember Ananyaa's doing same when she was baby. I feel happy to see you helping Ananyaa with her home work. I know that she is weak in Maths, like her mom, but I am sure she will improve as now you are teaching her. You work hard every day, but always come home and spend time with our children and I admire you for that. The love you show for us is my source of happiness. Ananyaa had made card for you and she is eagerly waiting to give you tomorrow morning. I am sure you are gonna love it. You know, I know that they both love you so much and I always want you to be with them. I miss my daddy but when I see my girls playing with you and cribbing with you, I always think, I might have done same with my Daddy too, but no complain, I hope he is in peace.

Thank you for your patience, your never-ending support and most importantly your love. You are the frame that holds my entire house together and remind us daily that LIVE WELL, LOVE MORE and LAUGH ALWAYS. Thank you for being the best Daddy I know.
Happy Father’s Day to our everything !

Enjoy your day and this is for you Daddy :)

Ananyaa and I painted this with chalk on front porch and Aaryana doing messed up  while stepping on it :) Mine favourite pic of the Day



With Love and More Love,

Anu Shah

No comments: