Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

B'day Celebration - for Aaryana

Aaryana’s B’day over the Weekend, made me crazy. Well I had plan small party for friends only this time, but something went wrong and I had to cancel it on Friday night. Me and Rit’s went into argument for kids, specially big one as she was not listening to me at all and I raised hand on her back very hard. Never realize that our argument turned into hot and cold war. And he didn't feel good to have guest next day at home, when we both are in bad moods. I really feel bad to cancel our get-together as I was the one who was looking fwd. to it. I usually works weekend and have 2 off during the week, so I can manage other stuff around with kids and home. I have not meet most of my friends and also I am always out from any get together happening in weekends and I took day off on Saturday to enjoy with friends. Anyways do called off all 3 friends and cancel the party. I was not happy to do so, but no choice.

Saturday morning I wake up in huff and buff. I was little mad and not in mood to talk to anyone. Suddenly I realize that I canceled the party, but I didn't cancel Aaryana’s B’day cake. Then I decided to do cake cutting at home with kids and my neighbor, my friend and then to take kids at Park and order Pizza. So I started my day. I was complaining about him to mom and talking to myself that day, that I was just scolding my Big 1 and he got upset with me. I was mad, and I didn't ask him what he will have for lunch. Later, my mind got cool down and then thought, it’s ok, he might be having bad day and he took out his frustration me, let it go. I was being nice to him and cut cake at Home so he can be at least part of it. He was hiding himself all day in his cave – which is our basement. When we were all ready to cut cake, we called him and he came without any fuss with smile on his face. I was telling myself, at least he is smiling, good. Aaryana was so excited to see her fav Minion lying on cake. She can't resist and she started tasting cake from sides with her fingers. We did cake cutting at home and then took kids to Park, where they had lot of fun and I try to distract my mind while playing with them at park.

All in that 2 day’s last week, I have learned that never mess up with anyone at home, when you have Party at home next day. It will spoil everyone moods and sometime like us, pre planed party needs to be canceled too. I am sure, my friends didn't like what happen last weekend as I am not that kind of person to cancel everything. I feel bad and I am still feeling bad, but I was having no choice, and I am still MAD with him. If you see pics from that day, no one will believe that we had a big fight, everything looks so normal. Few pics from that day celebrating Aaryana’s 2nd B’day.  I really can’t believe, that it’s been 2 years of her born. Time if flying like Rocket. I really want time to still, when I see Aaryana playing and doing her innocent mischief. She is so innocent and I want her to stay like that always. Once again Happy 2nd B’day to my sweet-heart.....











No comments: