Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Wo Kagaz ki Kashti wo Baarish Ka Pani...

"Yeh Daulat bhi le lo, yeh shouhrat bhi le lo,
bhale cheen lo mujhse meri jawani,
magar mujh ko lauta do woh bachpan ka sawan,
woh kagaz ki kashti, woh barish ka pani,
woh kagaz ki kashti, woh barish ka pani..."


Yes, these famous ghazal came to mind when I am writing this Post. I am sure most of us cherish the innocence of childhood. With all the beautiful memories, it is something which always brings smiles to our faces. The childhood is always something which is always priceless and is missed by all of us. The Best part of life is being a kid, as there is nothing to worry about and no tensions at all in mind. Like Aaryana is enjoying her own in rain. It was beautiful cloudy morning with rain forecast. After I drop Ananyaa for School, I was planting in garden. When I went inside home to get something, Aaryana was all awake. she came with me outside as I thought she can play, while I am doing gardening. after few minutes, it started raining and Aaryana was very happy getting wet in rain. Grand maa was shouting on me, to take her in as she may get sick after soaking herself in rain. I didn't listen her and happily join Aaryana to play in rain. She had puddle in water and very happy to walk in rain. She was all wild and don't want to go in and we played till rain stop. 

I tell you, It was life little pleasure. I relived my childhood last week. It was so much fun getting wet in water and looking forward to get wet again. This time with Ananyaa too...Few picture from our happy day. :)


It's Raining, It's Pouring and Little Aaryana is Playing :) 




Happy Me !

No comments: