Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Jolly July

It's 1st July, 2014 and Canada is celebrating it's Red and White Day....Happy Canada Day. Canada is a beautiful country. I am so blessed to live here and be called Canadian. This country has given me so much and for that I am so grateful to God !, Dear Husband always says me, It's our and for many others, Karma Bhumi, and our Matru Bhumi, Janma Bhumi is India. I am Proud to be Indian Canadian. Happy B'day to Canada. I just can't believe that half of the year is gone by and we are in month July. As I always says, time is really flying like rocket. I feel it was yesterday only, when we were celebrating New Year Eve and welcoming year 2014 with lots of hope. This half year gone by reminds us that, enjoy every moment of your life, and don't wait for tomorrow.  

It's at Rogers centre for Blue Jays Game - 01st July 2014 Pic Courtesy Global and Mail
Flower from my garden in red and White. 


Last 2 days passed by was way too busy. I was having my cousin sister with her 2 son's staying with us for 2 day. It was so much fun for kids running around the house. They had fun playing and eating Freeze and Popsicle together and in between their small fights were full on. I guess cousin brothers and sisters are like that. They grow old fighting and playing and sharing things with each other. They all left today to their grand parents home and my home is quite with both my girls missing their cousin brother's. 

I was suppose to go USA for wedding which is next weekend, but as I didn't got Off from work, we have to cancel it for that reason. It was more imp to meet extended family from my in-laws side over their in New Jersey then to attain wedding. but can't help it, I didn't got days off, But I am so excited to see my school friend coming next weekend from Florida. We are meeting after 18 years and we even found each other through Face Book since last 3 months only. She is coming with her Family. Once we are in touch, we talk on phone, many times and it doesn't seems that we were a part for this many years. It is all crystal clear in today's date too. I can't wait this week to pass by. 

Excited me :) 

No comments: