Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Random Rambling - July 2014

It's just busy, busy and busy over at my end, and I hope it's same for others too with Summer around. I feel like summer vacation was just started couple of days back, and it seems July is almost over. few updates from my end. 

* Last weekend, Dear Daddy did take care of both daughters when grandma was away for 3 days. As I was working, It was him to do everything for them from brushing, bathing and grooming and eating breakfast and Lunch too. must say, he manage pretty well. I will say they had awesome time together. 1st Day when I was working in evening, they had dinner which I made for them and went out at Ba-skin Robins for Ice cream treat and girls were supper happy. Next day they did watch movie and eat some snake with daddy. When I ask him, did they trouble, he was like taking pride, My daughter never trouble me, they are mine, They behaved very well. I was happy to listen that.

* Aaryana is getting very naughty day by day. She loves to play outside and she always want to go for park and always want to bye bye in car. She is the one who is keeping very busy all of us at home. She loves her mini slide. It's hours of fun for her. She learned to do slide other way around from her big sister and now she loves to do that. I took some pics of her doing those silly mistakes. She learns hiding things at home. Most of the time it's her grand ma'a eye glasses. We all will be finding and then we see her playing with it quietly. 2 days back, she was wearing them and pretend as grand maa. She looks very cute and innocent. I really wish time to freeze, as I don't want my baby to grow out. She is our cutest and sweetest princess. I have grown lots of flowers in our back yard garden, and I use to worship god while puja. she see me doing this everyday and now, before I pluck them, she get some for me and for her too. She is always behind her Big sister, she won't let her go to play outside with her friends, specially when she is awake. 

* Ananyaa is supper excited about her dance class. so far she attained 3 classes only, but she is doing pretty well. I was surprise to see her dancing in full flow. Before her vacation ends, I have to take her to beach place and water kingdom. Hope weather stay warm enough to take her those places. They both loves splash, took them few time to play over there. She is learning Maths at home from me and daddy, I feel sorry when she say's it's me who always keep studying in vacation also, you make me to do so. I know, I am little harsh to do so with her, but I guess it's good to make them learn in vacation for hour, I guess that will help her in grade 2 and also it will be manageable once school is started. 

* I love to spend my extra time in our garden, watering plants and taking care of them. Most of the time Ananyaa see me doing so. One day she came to me as she want to have freeze and her grandma was not finding one in freezer. I told her, let me finish what I am doing and then I will give you, which took me little long, she came back again and got upset with me. 

She told me, " Do you love your plants, more than your kids (me) tell me...do you ?" 
And I was like, don't you know, it has life too. They need love and care to grow and give us flowers and fruits and vegetables. 

She replied, I know all that. but tell me you want me to die hungry, I was keep asking you for freeze and you didn't gave me one. 

Me - so you are hungry and that's why being fussy with me, So why don't we have food first and then you can enjoy your freeze as a desert.

She - Ok Mumma, that's a good Idea...but I am really hungry, give me one freeze first. :)  :)

basically, I guess she was not getting that she really need to have food. I have seen, when kids have empty stomach, than they do this silly stuff, and that's what she did that day. She was not getting my point to eat food first. she was all into freeze only. Finally I lost the battle and gave freeze to her. She was at peace and so am I.

 Few Pics to remember this Joly July ! 
True joy of  Playing on Slide

Playing Together :)
 

Acting like Grand Maa :)

Splash

My Love 
With Lots of Love and More Love. 

Anu Shah

No comments: