Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Fun Filled Weekend that was - Trip to MarineLand :)

It's pretty busy month so far, with Kids vacations and with full sunshine out there. There are many things to do in summer sun...We had made homemade rice papad last week for winter season, and honestly to say...they turned out supper good. Thanks to Moomy who help me out for that. 

Finally I have enrolled Ananyaa for her Dance classes. She is super excited to do her Bollywood moves and classical dance as well. She waited so long for her dance classes. It was just left behind due to my work schedule and with her Swimming class and her Skating class. I always keep saying her, baby next session, I will surely send  you, and then I couldn't. But her wait it finally over and she is happy...They are practicing on Radha song from movie Student of the year, which is again her favorite song. Looking fwd for her performance. 

Saturday was supper fun day for all of us as we all went to MarineLand amusement park at Niagara Falls, Ontario, along with my best friend and now neighbor. It was full fun filled day for all of us. We all enjoyed a lot. They had some Dolphin show and Sea Lion show as well. Kids were very happy to be there. And as usual, Aaryana was in love with Fish again......She is just 2 so due to her height, she couldn't get into all rides,  Hardly 2 of them but she did enjoyed lot. Me and Daddy was doing turns to take care of her while we were taking rides. In afternoon we all had Lunch together. We took some food with us from home and buy some over there from restaurant. Kids had pizza from restaurant at MarineLand and I must say, it was awesome pizza i have ever eat. too good. After that we did other rides with Kids. We also did Skyscraper ride.....which was thrilled. I was not scared and so as my Friend....Rit's was little scared so he didn't took 2nd time and me and my friend did skyscraper ride for 3 time.....I was thrilled and excited as well. My mom is 62 years and she did that skyscraper ride too....Hats off to her for her daring to take that ride. She says I was not scared but got worried when it came down in one shot. After that we all did Roller Coaster ride as well, which was little scarey for Ananyaa. She meets with heights requirement, so I took her, but then she was so scared and didn't open her eyes at all. 

All in all it was great fun at MarineLand for all of us. Few pic from our fun filled Day.   
Skyscraper Ride



















No comments: