Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Friends, Food and Fun

I was eagerly waiting last week to pass by as I was above to meet my school friend after 18 years. Meeting friends is always fun, but meeting friend after 18 years feels really awesome. My friend Urvashi and her family visited us on Monday evening. They all are here to visit Canada for first time, so they are busy exploring Toronto area. They all had dinner with us and kids were busy playing in backyard and I was all busy with her talking and laughing. All in all it was great meeting. We talk about so many people, where we came to know, we are related most of them in different way, makes me feel this Big world is really small. We missed so many of our friend from school days. We met after ages but I didn't feel so, as I wrote before too, we just found each other since last 3 months, but it doesn't seems like we were a-part since 18 years. I feel the same connection with here, which I had in my School days. My friend better half is very jolly person, always joking around and trying to make us laugh and her brother-in-law and her sister-in-law nature was very good too. I am glad they all make it to visit us. 



When we all were busy talking inside and kids playing in backyard. They all were playing baseball and while playing, mistakenly they were steeping on my plant. Ananyaa noticed that and came inside to me with sad face and told me silently which my friend also heard :). She told me mumma they are killing your plant and can you please tell them not to do so. she told me twice and finally my friend told them to be careful with plants. I am glad that she is learning all about nature and that plant are also living things. I was touched by her act and happy that she do care for nature living things too like me. I am so proud of her. They all left late that night to stay at Hotel. I hope they all are having great time in Toronto for site seeing and all. 

Happy Me  :)


Anu

No comments: