Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Spring & Cleaning !

It's little late this year, but now I can say, Spring is finally here in Canada and with the arrival of season, Birds are singing song, early in the morning and yes they wake me up with that beautiful tune and I love it, because it, reminds me of God, and reminds me of Life. I feel that birds are doing their morning prayers, and paying their gratitude towards dear God. Nature is coming back to life, plant trees, lawns all getting greener. Watching everything coming to life, and days getting brighter and longer, makes me feel good and more energitic. These days I am up to spring cleaning at my Home and Garden and of course my inner soul too. Spring cleaning is always big task every year for me. I had started doing little since last week. cleaning backyard and front yard is done. Washed all winter wear and ready to packed up. Summer clothes are out and hanging in my closet, As usual while cleaning I found my old favourite top, some coins from jackets pocket, some ear rings and etc....which I was looking for long time and that was treasure for me. Being a mom of 2 girls, its lot of work to be done for them too and how can I forget dear husband., who always relay on me to do pack and unpack for summer and winter wear.

Surely it is lot of work, I am half done with it. I have rearrange closet for my better half and for my both daughters. I remove some unwanted clothes from Rit's closet to put it in Salvation army. They are good, it's just him that he don't wear any more. Same thing done with both daughter clothing as well. And when my turn comes, it's always big deal for me to leave stuff behind. I am always attached with some memories with most of my clothes, and not ready to give away or throw them. I am sure I am not goona fit in that skinny jeans, in that top which Rit's and I picked together, past 4 years and I wear it for just few times and now I am not fit into it...No one can believe me, but I am holding few pair of dresses, from my college days, as they were my most favourite dresses. But this year, I am firm to give away my clothing which I don't wear and they are just sitting in my closet and taking my extra space. I am trying, hope I will empty my closet soon...:) I also helped my mom to rearrange her room, or should I say, she helped me more than what I did for her.  


Started doing Yoga, meditation in morning, after I drop Ananyaa for school. I started doing with 5 minutes and now I am up to 10 minutes. It is so reliving and relaxing. Hope it will help me to forget and forgive, myself and to others too. 

Haven't started with house cleaning yet, and it's a big task as well. Hopefully I will be all done by next weekend as I have guest visiting us in end of May and Starting of June. Looking fwd to their visit.
Always

Anu Shah 

No comments: