Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Fuzy, Buzy, Busy Thursday !

Finally made my Day with both Doctor’s appointment for both girls. Called early in morning at dentist place and changed Ananyaa’s appointment to afternoon so I can take her and Daddy can meet us there, and then pick her on his way to home and I can go for Work. All was going well as planned. Before I leave at dentist place, I told Daddy to ask few things as her treatment was going on and I was above to leave. . I am very worried as Ananyaa lose her front 2 teeth, a month ago and there is no sign of coming them back as Adult teeth. I told him to ask doctor about it, and he forgot. I am freaking worried about her front 2 teeth. Checked on Google search and read about it and now I am more worried. It is mention on web that it might come soon or may be later, no specific time is mention. As every child is different than other. May be I am thinking too much, but honestly, I am worried for her Teeth. Hope it pop out soon.

Aaryu is having throat infection and she is on Antibiotic now. Hope she will feel better soon. My poor baby, keep sleeping saying mumma, mumma. She miss me and I miss her, especially when I am away. Coming weekend is Long weekend, and I am working, no regrets for that, as I learned last year that, If I plan to go anywhere during long weekend, it’s overcrowded and tiring. I would rather prefer to work and stay home with family. We have to visit house warming ceremony to my Friends Place on Sunday afternoon, and I am looking Fwd. to it. Actually looking fwd. to wear Indian Stuff and of course to see bunch of Friends around.

Looking fwd to Election results in India. Exit Poll say's BJP is leading..
And now my Fuzy, Buzy, Busy Thursday is almost over.

Always,
Anu 

No comments: