Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Day spent with Aaryana...

Me and Aaryu had fun day together. As soon as she wakes up, and if I am not around her, she searches for me all over place in house. And when see get to see me, she is my happy baby. We helped granny for making rice papad at home. Whe I was putting papad in sun to get dry, she was playing in backyard. She is totally outdoor person. Once she is out this days, she don't want to come inside home. Other day mom was saying me that she was playing with my Neighbor, and when my mom picked her up to bring inside, she was shouting Madhu, Madhu...mane le..( Madhu is my friends, mother) Aaryana is so naughty, that she calls out her by name, which sounds so sweet. And she is fond of her big sister, If Ananyaa is not coming back, she will hold her, and if Ananyaa goes out, she want to go with her. Aaryana keeps runs behind her, saying Didi...Didi....I always put her to after noon nap by 1.30 pm, so that I can go to work peacefully. Today I was trying to put her for sleep and she was going wild while playing...and I too joined her. It was so much of fun....We played lot Today...


.
My Baby, playing with her Baby :)
She don't like to tie her hair, she never let me put rubber band on her hair, Today my friend, try to do so and took few picture, when she was playing at her place. 

My Polka Dot Girl..
Yes, Ananyaa and me, is very much in love with polka dot these days. we both are crazy for it. I always look now and then for polka dot. I got this dress for her yesterday only, she looks  cute, isn't it. Shopping is so much fun and sometime insane with her. We both makes same choice most of the time and that makes easy for me to shop for her. Love you baby...I loved her dress, and now looking one to buy for myself too...with Polka dot. 

Anu Shah

No comments: