Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sickness Around

Yeah, Sickness is around my home, not taking time to run away. Both my kids are sick, and you know how busy it is when they are not well. Aaryu is having bad cold and cough and fever these days, don't know why.  May be she is getting her teeth, or may be viral. She always want only Mumma with her. It's very hard to mange with work, still trying my best to give her all my time when I am Home.

Yesterday when I was at work, Mom called me and said Ananyaa is not feeling well and having tooth pain and she is crying since last 1 hours. Now why is she waiting to call me till hour, if she is crying. My heart goes to her when she mention about her state. I was very worried till I reached home and checked on her. I figured out that it's her Tooth filling, which came out and now she is having pain over there. It was so painful that she can't handle it and keep crying as she can't even sleep. I was not in state to think, and I started searching on net for remedy for tooth pain. Still can't figure out, and finally called drug mart store at mid night and they suggest me to come and buy oral gel. which will numb her skin around the tooth and she can feels better. Finally got one from drug mart ASAP as they were open 24/7 (which was a big help) and apply on her tooth and next minute she was all good. I am thankful to pharmacist for suggesting me that medication. It is always more pain to see our kids in pain. She was crying like anything and I was not ready to see her like that. As soon as she feels better, she was asleep in my arms.

Today morning first thing I did was Dentist appointment for her and Family doctor appointment for Aaryana. Aaryu at 9. 00 in morning and Ananyaa @ 11.00 in morning as they told me that I have to wait as they are taking her in between as they are fully booked. All was done and I left for the day. Now by 6.00 pm Mum called me at work and said that dentist appointment for Ananyaa is at 9.00 am. When they called to change, dear husband did that. Come On. How can I take both of them to Doctor at same time and at different location. Does he think, I am a Super women !!!! No dear husband, I am not !!!! This is what happen when we don't talk often and ask before we do any changes to plan. Hope he learns from here. So now God will help me to change one appointment in morning as I am sure dear husband cannot help me at all as he is working and not going to have off. 

I am hoping to see both my girls doing well by Weekend. 

Frustrated Me.

Anu Shah

No comments: