Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day right around the Corner


I know, for Mother, everyday is Mother's Day. Mother, who love and take care, every single day of the year for their kids and for the family, so mother's need to be cared and loved everyday and not just on Mother's Day.

Dear Mom, Thank you for your ever sacrificing, ever forgiving and ever cheerful attitude towards me and family. There is no way to compensate your sacrifices. All I can say is “Matru Devo Bhava” Mara koti koti pranam tane...no matter how much I argue with you, how much I fight with you, But still I love you....I am nothing without you. You are my source of strength, source of warmth and comfort. Thank you for all your Love and Support. We all Love you Very Much-Anurit and Ananyaa and Aaryana 
Fond Memories with bakula Mom

Its my Mother-In-law B’day today, We all Miss you Mummy. But we know that your blessing are with all of us. Happy B’day and Happy Mother’s Day Mummy
Happy Mother's Day weekend to all mothers around. 

with lots of Love 

Anu Shah

No comments: