Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Come Home sooon Daddy...we all miss u...:)

I was driving yesterday to Ananyaa's School as she left his book folder at home, and I was listening this beautiful song on radio, very touchy, soulful, full of emotions....and perfect situation for me n my girls, and I go little emotional missing daddy...so here you go...it was like this....

Saat Samundar paar se gudiyo ke bazaar se 
Achhee see Gudiya laana Gudiya chaahe na laana,
 Pappa jaldee aa jaana..

picture before daddy left for India 2013
Seriously, not only girls, but I miss you too daddy, come home soon....I know, we do talk on phone every day and we do face time almost everyday, but still, can't wait to see you next week. Ananyaa was talking to you on face-time before she left for school on Friday and on her way she say's, mumma when he is coming, its long long time now, and shivukaka's wedding is over now. (aaju hoon kerta che daddy, does he want to come back to us or not ) I miss daddy, and when I told her that he is coming next weekend, she started counting days. Today she say's it's 7 days more for daddy to come.....for Aaryana, she is just keep saying dadda dadda, when she see your pic in our bedroom and when I ask her, where is daddy, she point out her finger to I-pad, as these days, she only see's you on I-pad on face-time. For Hansa mum, she is enjoying her freedom from kitchen, she is happy as she has to cook less food these days...he he he......I tell you, I am missing you only for one thing and that's our everyday fight :) and I know it's goona continue as soon as you are back. and that song is specially for you....Miss You & Love You...

see you soon next week :)
Anu

No comments: