Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

And we are united again - Felling Happy :)

He Completes us and we complete him, yes Rit's is back from his trip to India, and we are united again as a Happy Family. No matter, we talked on phone and did face time almost each n everyday, but my Girls and I were missing him. Happy that he is back with lots of Memories and CALORIES too (roles eyes). Ananyaa was excited to see what daddy got for her, and when she open his baggage, she is happy to see  5 Star chocolate for her. She did check everything else later. And Aaryana is all in the Bag, kind of everything was for hers :)

Must say he did good shopping this time for him and for all of us as well. I liked girls dress the most. He chooses himself and must say, they are awesome. Now I get to realise that boys do have a good choice for Women clothing. I can't complain any more now. When I asked him, what did you got for me and he was like " Babaji Ka Thulla ".  and seriously, he didn't get me anything his own. But its OK, He is back and that matters the most for me.....I really missed you Rit's.

We both were awake and talked till 3.00 am last night. He has lots to say, and so as me. He is back to home  sweet home and now joining back to work also, starting tonight. Welcome back Home Rit's. We all missed you lot (that also includes you T.V. and your car :) lolz ) and I am sure you missed us as well. :)

Love, :)

Anu 

No comments: