Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Brand New Year and power of Resolution....ahhhaaa

It's true we make new year resolution every year, and then we don't follow them at all. Like promises are made to broken, same way resolutions are made, for not to follow.:) Anyway's I do have few  of them these year and I hope I do follow them.

1) Not to Scream on Ananyaa at all. Shouting and screaming is enough now, and I am tired of that too. will be more patient with her. Sometime I did unnecessary shouting and yielding to her, ( like kehain ka gussha kehain nikala type), need to understand the matter  before yelling. But not any-more my sweetheart. Mumma Loves you more than anything in this world, and I mean it for that.

2) Be more positive towards life, and not bothering what others will think if I do this or that. Will enjoy every moment of life without being wasted.

3)  Being more organise and stop putting thing off here and there at home. And to do so, I have to stop putting things off, as it steals my time and makes my workload pile up. 

4) Save Money, Live better - slogan of walmart. but that is True at one point. I guess everyone of us need to save money for future and live better life. Need to stop spendings on unnecessary things.

5) Will Spend more time with Family, rather than to watch TV, or on Ipad or using Computers, or talking on phones.Will try my best to give more time to my Girls than anything else.

so with that note Happy Happy New Year - 2014 

Cheers !!!

Anu                                                                                                         




No comments: