Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Coldest Winter with Nasty Weather


It's Cold Cold and Very Cold weather since 2nd week of December 2013. Tonight is -30 degree  and Morning will be the same as well. Its very bad weather over on southern part of north america this year. I am already feeling that I am in North Pole :) God knows what people are doing over there. We got freezing temperature since December. First it was Ice Strom which lasted for 4 days and many family were left out of Power outage during Christmas Days, which was very bad. In starting of January 2014, due to Arctic Blast, It was freezing temp. again. It was - 25 degree C with feels like -43 degree C on January 07, 2014, coldest day ever this year.Wind chill is the main worry with temperatures set to feel as low to double. and this whole week is in same pattern. -17, -20, -11, -13. just cold, cold and cold.

I wish this weather get over with it.
I wish, spring to be come soon as possible..
I wish Summer this year will be Longer as we got bitter winter.
I wish there should be no more snowfalls, for this year...I know which is not gonna happen :)

Looking fwd. to have a Good Weather, at least not this much cold.

With That Hope

Anu Shah

No comments: