Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Singing Birthday Balloon

My Sweetheart was mad at me yesterday as we didn't got birthday ribbon to were it for her birthday today. She remains fuzzy and gave tantrum and I was loosing my temper. She sleept early being mad at me. I was feeling bad and to made her B'day Morning more special I went to Party City before they close their doors and got this songinging balloon. I was leaving to work early morning today at 6.30 leaving this balloons in her room. I kissed her and wisedvHappy B'day Princess and left from there. In next 5 minutes she came downstairs with balloons surprising me. She was my Happy Girl to see that birthday balloons. I got late for work but got to see big Smile 😊 On her face and that made my day. Once again Happy Birthday Ananyaa. Stay BlessedπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
I am glad Ivmade her day and she made mine 😊



With Love
Mummy 

No comments: