Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Friday Morning !!!

Holidays Cheers is all over where ever you go these days. Even Christmas songs are Loud on radio early this year by 3rd week of November, and its Black Friday Today, so its Deal, Deal and only Deal this weekend. Making you realize that its time for Holiday Shopping, isn't it !!!

Shopping ! ! ! Yes I badly want to go right now, but can't help it, as stuck at work, but for sure need to go for sneak peack in evening with BFF. I have few stuff to get if it's on deal, hubby saying buy it online and I am saying no, I want to go and check it in person. Anyways, can't mash up with him right now !!! He has a plan for movie tonight, TAMASHA and me I don't want to go. Better to stay quite for my benefit.  

I have super busy packed planned weekend with Saturday afternoon celebrating my cousin 40th B'day. Her Husband and Friends here in Canada has planned Surprise Lunch Get-together with all her Friends and Family, can't wait to see and meet all on Saturday as many of us has not seen each other since so long time. B'day Girl herself is meeting all of us and her parents after many months, I guess after her 3rd born most of us are meeting her tomorrow. Lately planing to visit Masi and than if time permits, coming back home and go for Shopping.

Tons of cleaning need to be done and then time for Christmas Tree to be up and Lighted. but my plan is different besides doing this, Sunday is just planned for Packing for Holidays. And I really want to start doing it as soon as possible. Girls are excited to go for Vacations and so as Mommy and Daddy. So here we Come Disney World.

No comments: