Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy B'dayn to my Princess






Birthdays are among the most celebrated event of our life. It is always very special and comes with lot of Gratitude, good wishes, blessings and hopes of better days a head. Ya, its November, mine fav month and my 1st Born B'day is today 6th November. Feels Nostalgia, I miss her babyhood, her cute little hands which use to finds me in middle of night, her soft swirls touch, her contagious smile, her baby talks and tantrums,  Aahhh I wish I can go back in those passed years and Cuddle her again.....which is impossible, unless I am getting happy looking at her precious baby pics. She is best Big sister for her baby sister as per me as she takes care of her like me in my absence and I am so proud of you Ananyaa. They do fight a lot but loves each other more than that. 
Silly Sweet Sisters Time Together
 Dear Ananyaa, you have put smile on our face so many times, I hope we can give you one in return on your Big Day. You are sweet, cute, kind and so many other good things. Thank you for taking care of ur baby sister (who is no more baby) and make her calm when she is Impossible. Having you in our life is a Blessing. I am sure being 8 feels Great !!! isn't it !!! Happy B'day SweetHeart...Wishing you lots of Happiness and Blessing your way. 

Happy B'day to my Princess
 Thank you for understanding me that one rough day when I was super mad at you. We all  Loves ♥♥♥ you to Moon and Back. 

With Lots of Love ♥

Yours Crazy Mumma


No comments: