Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Happy Days - 2 Weekend Wrap up




Happiness – is when I was watching Live from Sochi for Olympics 2014. It was Early Morning of 23rd Feb at around 7.45 am and I woke up with loud noise of TV and Rit’s in person, cheering for Team Canada "Go Canada Go ".  Thank God, I woke up and join him for watching final game of Hockey – Sochi Olympics 2014. Hockey is National game of Canada and they were playing final v/s Sweden. It was exciting last game for Olympics 2014 and Canada Won Gold for that. Very happy and proud moment. I was happy to see live on T.V and same time feeling proud to be a part of the Nation. I do remember, when we were cheering for India for World Cup 2011 and now today I was cheering for Canada too….That shows that I have accepted Canada as my second home, away from Home. Canada ranks 4th for collecting 25 Madels 10 Gold,10 Silver and 5 Bronze #FeelingHappy


Happiness is – when I cooked today something special, its gujju recipe Handwo and it turns very good, never expected. Husband likes it and when I asked him, How’s it and as usual he say It’s ok….ok. I know his ok means it was good not better, but still I am Happy. #ICanCookToo:)

Happiness is – When you have unexpected guest at home for dinner. Everything is all set (Cooking, Cleaning, and Grooming) except dining table and my little one Ananyaa comes to me and ask can I help you and I asked her to set the Table. I was surprise to see, she actually set table for me, and it was just perfect. Dinner Plate, 2 Bowl and Spoon and Knife and Glass of water for each placemat on Dining table. I was again happy and proud that she is learning and becoming independent in her chores. I can count her for help at home now. I guess she can be my Big Helper. #LittleHandOnWork

Happiness is – When my baby (Aaryana) got woke up today and she started reciting “Mummy, Mummy, Mummy, Mummy, Mummy “like a Poem for her. And I ran to her room to pick her up as I don’t want to get fall down. She jumped on my arms and we cuddle for a while. #SheMakesMyDay

Happiness is – when I saw my Best friend driving her new car Nissan Rough 2014. She awaits for new car since long and finally it’s on her driveway now. I do like exterior of her Car, I am not impressed with Interior. But I am happy for her as she likes it a lot, and that’s all matters as she is goona drive. #FriendHappinessisMineToo


And that was Happy Me J

No comments: