Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Day 3 - with Sickness around

Happy day for me is - When my big one was saving me from Daddy's. I was very very sick last few days, with sore throat and can't talk at all. I was like someone had press mute button on me...he he he....:) Anyway's so other day daddy was screaming by my name as he was not finding something, and which he want badly. Poor me  !! can't reply, so Ananyaa scream back to daddy, Don't you know, she is sick and can't talk. Find it urself and let her rest. After some time, Grand ma was asking me something for kitchen, and I was like, I can't talk. Again she says, Baa Mumma can't talk, let her sleep. She was my Guard for that 1 Day and me was v Happy. :)   #ShePutsSmilesOnMyFace

When she was ready to go for school that morning and I was above to leave her till bus stop, she says, Mumma you stay inside, it's very cold outside and you are sick. It's ok I will go with Rebecka Aunty today (My friend, my neighbour). and she actually went with her.

I was happy being sick, that now Ananyaa understands about others situation and how to reply on that with out any fuss. She was my caring daughter that day...I love you for that. #RemindsMeTimeFlies.

P.S Happiness is that I got inspired by other blogger to write on Happy Days on my Blog.  So Thanks to Little Finger Life , you are amazing writer and Great Mum & Lovable wifey too...

Always...
Anu

No comments: