Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Day 1

I love reading and do read many good blogger over on web....most of the time I relay myself to then, like they are in my shoe or I am in their shoe, either way around and that's how I am connected to them. I must say, they are very good in writing compare to me. Anyway I am writing for myself, to note down on my memory lane. I follow many blogs publicly and anonymously as well and today I got inspired to write about everyday Happiness from one of Blog, which I read almost every time. Its really good way to note down your  feeling, towards yourself, life, family, friends, etc. So I am goona try and see how it works with me. Happiness for me is to make my soul happy, celebrating small things in Life.


Happiness is to see my girls waking up with smiley face, tells me that they had good night sleep and so now it will be Good Day a head  :) LifeIsMoreBeautiful

Happiness is when I told Ananyaa that I have no cash money to submit for Pizza treat at School for next Month, She say's it's ok Mumma, we will bake one at Home together. Love you for that. #SheIsMyBestBaccha

Happiness is you manage some how to message you friend something IMP, when you are running out of time to reach at work and same time also to pick someone on the way to work which I did today. #IWasAtMyBest.

Happiness is, Today when Mom was making garam garam Banana's Bhajias and I enjoyed right away, I miss eating like that way in India, thanks for doing that, Love you always, Humesha #MyMomIsBestCook. 

So that was my Happy Day today, I guess its great try ! Isn't it.....hope I keep writing more...

Feeling Happy

Anu Shah

No comments: