Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy B'day to God Ganesha - Happy Ganesh Chaturthi....


Happy B'day to God Ganesha - Happy Ganesh Chaturthi...
and Happy B'day to My Dear Husband as well...

It's B'day for his Car - Honda CRV too...Last year we got car delivery on same date. It's been Smooth Driving for 1st year and hoping same for future...

I got my Driving Licence on Sep. 01, 2010. It's been 1 year and I am clear on my record for accident. I mean no Big accident. Like I got hit by someone else and it was small dent on my car. so....it's so far so good as per me...

Today it was 1st Year Kindergarden Orientation for Ananyaa at Kingswood Drive School.and it was so much Fun. We meet Ananyaa's Class Teacher Ms. Bertlet. She Introduce her to her Classroom. Ananyaa was so happy to be there and don't want to come back to Home - Good Sign. We all at home are very excited for her. It's bittersweet in the sense that she is growing up so fast. 

Yesterday school visit for Orientation allows parents and kids to visit the school and become familiar with their classmates and teachers...It's good for the parents to meet each other and feel secure that they know their child's routine, what they are going to do in School. Ananyaa's Class Teacher name is Ms. Bertlet. She gave me few instruction to keep in mind for her Dressing and her Lunch and her Bus Pass etc. I got so Emotional and got wet eyes....

I just can't believe that she is almost 4 years old and starting her School. Time flies and it flies so fast. I was mesmerizing moments of her babyhood today....and feel like if she can go back to that stage....and I am so Emotional....I just can't take it that she is going to be away for few hours from home Environment. But I am happy that she is starting her Pre-School, stepping for first mile stone of her Life....I am so nervous for her.


Hope God Ganesha will Bring more Peace and Happiness to everyone's Life, and peace in World too. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all my Family & Friends & to my Readers too. 


Ganesha Aarti - Sukhkerta, Dukhharta

Love:- Anu Shah

No comments: