Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ananyaa's 1st Day to Kindergarten....

 Ananyaa's first day of school was a bittersweet moment. It brings mixed emotions for us...We were Proud and Happy that she is starting School,and also emotional at same time as she is entering in new World, where she will meet different people and make new friends. I kept repacking her backpack and choosing which outfit she wanted to wear for her 1st Day to School.
Today Morning, I was over excited and more was exhausted...I guess I was not ready to take that my baby is starting her School Today and going away from home environment. I got Argument with her grandma for nothing. Daddy call from work and ask is everything ok and is she ready to go or not !!! I was like fighting with him for not being at Home....sorry for doing that.

We were all excited to drop her at bus Stop for School bus. I was planing to Drop her at School but Ritesh and My Mom stooped to do so...as per them, she might expect that everyday that mom will drop me to School, so better she go in School Bus. Later Daddy surprised us coming to home before she left for school. I was Happy that Daddy came Home leaving everything, and why not, it was Ananyaa's first Day to School.Proud moment for both of us and for her granny.
Finally me and Daddy walked her to School Bus Stop. We were happy, feeling life was good, each moment, each breath was down right perfect....feeling so Proud. I started getting nervous butterflies in my stomach by the time we reached the School bus stop. we have been waiting for this exciting moment for so long, but suddenly as a mom, as we reached there, I wanted time to stand to still. Actually, I think I wanted to turn back the clock. I wanted to run the other way. I wanted to turn back time to grab on to the past (to my 4 year old Ananyaa, to my 3 year old Ananyaa, to my 2 year old Ananyaa, to my baby Ananyaa). School bus came and she board the bus happily, It was one girl who was crying and I feel worried that Ananyaa will too..so Rit's ask me to walk towards home.

We reached home and drive back to her School, as we wanted to make sure that she was comfortable and not crying. During that few mins from home to her School, I was Crying. I got so emotional and I can't stop myself for crying.....
We show her getting down from school bus and happily walking to her class room, where her Teacher Mrs. Bertlett was waiting for all her student. Ananyaa was standing in line and me was crying standing away from her. When i went to talk to her, she was saying me " Mumma, See I didn't Cry...I am a Good Girl " and that makes me more cry. I was purely emotional. Sending Ananyaa to kindergarten was an extremely emotional experience for me. I think it stirred up so many different emotions that it resulted in tears. The change was overwhelming that it knocked me down and took my breath away. Instead of fighting the tears, I just allowed myself to BE with my tears....and Daddy was making fun of Mummy...




Her School time is 12.45pm to 3.15 pm. just 2.5 hours, but it was too hard to passed that time today. I was just thinking about her, what she might be doing at school and what not. Just did pass my time doing things for her, we drive to Toys r Us to get her Gift and we bought her Tea Set. Waited for her and then went to pick her up with her grandma to Bus Stop. she was so happy to see us. Walking on the way to home she was talking to me n her granny, what she did today in School...I notice while walking that she came with wrong shoes in wrong leg, and I was smiling. She sounds so Happy and when I ask her, will you go school tomorrow and she Happily ans, yes Mumma....

Love u Baby...

Happy Schooling....

Mumma...

No comments: