Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Spring Cleaning & Me...

It's spring cleaning time again. I finally got done with mine and you never know how much "stuff" you've stored for nothing until you do cleaning!!! And one of the rewards of doing so is I finally found  the dress I have been looking for !!!! yes it’s one of mine fav and I am holding that dress back from collage days :)… I found some rear old pictures of mine from Schools days and some for mum too…and I must say they are very precious old memories. I found some old traditional paintings. I washed the windows, washed the curtains and let the sun shine through out !!! I organized, From Closet to Dressing Table and from Kitchen to Panty . I threw away some and gave away clothes we don't wear any more . I found a few dollars in a couple of jackets : ) I rearranged my cabinets , tossed lids that doesn't fit anything and gave away appliances we don't use to someone we know. I found c.d.’s one I thought were lost; I found my skinny jeans, I refused to throw away, I just know I will get into them again !!! : ). Also found some imp papers while doing so…Being a Mom and wife, I have organize closet for my better half n for Ananyaa as well....I Just can't belive that my baby is above to 4 and starting her school from September 2011. I pruned some of her clothes which are now short to her....and I removed unwanted shirts and pants from Daddy's closet....

Backyard and Front Yard of Home is cleaned, get done seeding and Fertilize my Lawn as well. Flowering and other gardening is done and I am all set for summer. Need to bring some hanging basket, and few indoor Plants. It was busy weekend with guest for whom I was looking fwd to visit us...They came and Left, and I hope they enjoyed their stay with us. It was fun with them on Friday Evening at Toronto Down town. And I am again organised with cleaning after they are gone. Just finish Mum Medical examination today for Canadian Immigration. 


Hope things turn positive this time...they way I want....so looks like I am all Organize...In the end, I was rewarded. I found old memories, I found lost things and I am now all organized and have a very clean house !!!!


It's B'day for My Sister-in-low Hemangi tomorrow...Wishing her a very Happy B'day n many more to come...Have a best of best in ur Life....:)

Have a Happy Cleaning everyone else...and song of the Day:-  Waada Raaha...Pyar Se Pyar ka, Hum Tum Na Hoge Juda....


Anu Shah

No comments: