Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

One of those Times...I am Lost Somewhere n Everywhere



Want to set things right...but looks like the only right thing to do right now is be patient.....let time do its job....wish could undo some of the things..... right now I am trying...but never realized it could be so difficult....each day seems to be an deal...need some ray of hope soon....

Wish there was a time machine where we could stop time or just turn back time to moments of perfection.....hmmm....


 its true... its always so difficult to put into words what is on our mind?? am I angry or frustrated I do not know!! I know I go into these moods rarely and I also know that I come out stronger ..so I guess its just a matter of time...and the smile will return for nothing can really upset the queen of optimism!! right??well...well...I m all Good...but bit upset with something....happen in last 1 week....and I hope u all are having Good Time....

I was talking to friend and he ask me what happen n I reply "I am just lost somewhere and everywhere" and it sounds like I am talking like Insane...is it !!!!
Well it's weekend and busy with cleaning at home....hope to finish spring cleaning by tomorrow....as I have a Guest coming on Tuesday....

With Having Hope to have a Good Week a Head.

Anu Shah

No comments: