Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Matru Devo Bhavo - Happy Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day Weekend, Happy Mother's day Mummy....I know, I don't need to say but, Thanks for Everything you have done till year and still doing so...I love you the Most.

This year, My baby was wishing me Happy Mother's Day Mumma....though she is not well, she sounds happy today...get well soon Ananyaa and then Mumma will take you to Library to get some story books. You are the Best Daughter for me, thank you for coming in our life...and as daddy say's, Mumma also what to say it. Alway's come to us only in every birth of our life...We love u so much....

I read the blog post of friend of mine which was kind of mention that We praise & give tribute to our Mom so much that they are more bound to us and they forget everything to so anything for us....and It's so very True. In back home, people do worship mother as a God, Saint  and give so much of Praise and tribute. The difference is, most don’t realize what is  happening and are happy to be tied with Mother. I mean to say here again that by doing so we are bounding her life for us every now and then. 

Being a Mother now, I do think that I have a same set of mind like that. Forgetting everything else trying to fulfilled my little one needs first. Mom’s are individuals and they have their lives… and I respect that… !!

P.S.
Oh and I have to come back and write this. I love my mother the most. Not that I think she is a God or the best human being I know, but I love her because she is mine and also because she loves me the most ( and now my baby too). I do think of her as my God sometimes, but then, not the kind of Godly images everyone has, of being perfect, being too good to be true, always forgiving or entirely flawless. I see my mother imperfections, her flaws and as I grow, I even try to correct her of them.
My mother is just another human being who feels insecure, frustrated, envious, depressed, happy, excited and whom I love beyond measure and I know she loves us beyond measure as well. We fight and argue for nothing, I am always upset when she takes hubby's side and try to give me her free advice, I am happy when I see her loving Ananyaa so much, I am so glad she woke up early in the morning and make tea for me before I leave for work. (she is spoiling me, I am grown up and a mother too, still she is doing to me. I was having all this pampering before marriage). She flew all the way to here to me (Canada) to be with us and to take care of my Little One so that she don't have to go in Baby Sitting, and also doing so saving me so much.
She has always put me above her (like most mothers do) and I feel she has done it as her own choice( hope its the case with all). And so, I love her for the way she is!!!! and I know She is mine....Love u Mum...

Happy Mother's Day to all my Masi's too as Masi means Ma- Jaisi ...All 4 of my masi have helped me all the way till now, in their own way and they all are very dear to me....Love u all...u were the best to be...

If my Mother-in-low must be with us, she must be the happiest person ever in the world....and I know mum your blessing are always with Family. 

I love u so Much Baa...Happy Mother's Day . with Love Ananyaa....

With mother's Love

Anu Shah

No comments: