Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Foggy Morning !!!!


It was my favourite kind of weather this morning - foggy! I love the fog because it makes everything look so dreamy, but romantic! And the weather is perfect as well. Not too cold that you need to wear sweaters…… I absolutely love cloudy as well as rainy and foggy weather…. rainy weather is refreshing and Foggy feels Romantic and I like how it covers everything around you into a white cloud. !!! but we haven’t got Sunshine since week…and I am carving for sunshine now…Hoping to have sunshine weather on Weekend.....It's just Raining since 1 week....so it's all around wet...wet...wet...wet...Chab... Chab... Chab... Chab.....

And I am Humming this Song...Tu...Tu Hai Wahi...Dil Ne Jise Aapna Kaha, Tu Hai Jaahan Main Hoon Wahan, Aab to yr Jeena Tere bin Hai Saaza......la laa..laa.lhaa lhaala laaa laa...

:) Anu Shah

No comments: