Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Earth quack in Japan....

    This is tragic, and my heart goes out to all those impacted by these disasters in Japan. Japan was hit by Earth quack by 8.9 reciter scale and It's disaster over there now.  I was driving to work this morning and head News on Radio for Earthquake in Japan. I was checking on news for that on Net….firstly I read Warning on Browser

"Tsunami Alert for New Zealand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii, and others. Waves expected over the next few hours, caused by 8.9 earthquakes in Japan. "

I was watching the tsunami in Japan on You Tube and the footage was remarkable. The tsunami was a result of an earthquake and it has hit badly to Japan. There is a tsunami warning for Hawaii, other Pacific islands, and the entire West Coast in the US. The nuclear plant is south of Sendai, the closest large city to the quake’s epicenter where oil storage tanks caught fire and the tsunami flooded the airport as well…..Here is the Video… 



A couple of things that come to mind on this. This event, along with what is going on in Egypt & Libya and potentially in Saudi Arabia, are all combining to make a Events that were not predicted, and change the dynamic of world dramatically. What I mean by this, is that the both situation going on right now could have drastic outcome. The price of oil will rise, and all the business and economies that depend upon the stability of Japan will be negatively impacted. If Hawaii and the West Coast of the US (in Canada- West coast of Vancouver too) are hit, that could bring more difficult outcome.

I do believe in God and Good Deeds. It’s has been Predicted that the World will come to an end soon may be in 2012….If we see the situation going on around in World. I think these unexpected events are trying to say us that, these is the Warning for World Ending Soon..

It had been written clearly in Mahabharata, Kuran, Bible, Gita and many other spiritual literature, that at certain point World will End and there will be New life….When I see the situation of Japan right now, I feel to cry, I am ion Silence and .Praying for them. People didn't even got one chance to say anything to each other. So is this the starting of World End ???? 

I am Sad as I was not ready for this news, I guess no one was ready to have this Bad News this morning....Prayers for Japan.....Mother nature Please be kind, It's heart breaking.

updates: - Nuclear Power plant of Japan has affected....After the devastating earthquake off the coast of north-east Japan damaged the cooling system of several reactors at Fukushima's nuclear power facility, a large explosion appears to have blown the external walls and roof off one of the reactor buildings.

:( Anu Shah

No comments: