Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Women's Day...

On Women’s Day for my role Model in my Life…two amazing women’s, both mine…Mother and Mother-in-low… Note from me…
Happy Women's Day...

pic with her when I was in my teen 
My mother studied, did the housework, grew up with lots of expectation. Her mother passed away, after her marriage & she took on the mantle of supporting her brothers and sisters. Married when she was 26 to my father. It was a very happy marriage. Enough said. She wouldn’t like me to say more. My Father left her for his further Doctor studies to abroad when I was just 1.5 years old, just a baby, and then he never returns. After her in- low’s left to US she stayed behind to her Mother’s Place to take care of her younger brothers & sisters and also her   grand maa. My Father left her              with no home,      

mum with her grand daughter Ananyaa
no money and nowhere to go. And me to support. She picked her up and did whatever she can do, to give me best in my life & to make ends meet. I Grew up, I got Married and I Moved out. She did give her best to our Family with her Loving and Caring Nature without any expectation in return. She did maintain relation with each family member from my father side that they still ask for her.

Being a Single Mother, she gave me best in my Life, with baring peoples talk, and Gossips around about her personal life. I can imagine now that how hard it was for her to manage everything from my needs to all household needs. Today whatever I am or where ever I am is all because of her. She stands with me with all my bad & good times. No matter how much pain she is having in her Heart, she had never showed to anyone, not even me. She always has a smiling face and always ready to do anything for anyone.

me & Mum @ Home 
I am Married women and in my thirties now and I can Imagine my mom’s life behind when she was in her thirties. She might have had lots of desire from life, she might have had lust of her life, but where she has had to go, and what to do. I feel sorry for her. My father never looked back for her after he left her. She waited all her Life for him. My father died when he was 63. She still is surviving and helping me and people around. She’s 58. Cheerful, Busy, Runs herself her own.

Every time I see her, I am humbled. And grateful that I was born to a woman like her who might not be famous, or well to do, but has such indomitable strength of spirit that I can walk in her footsteps and booster my own. My mother is extraordinary because she is a woman of substance, faith, and loyalty. I am proud to say that I am my mother’s daughter and she is my role model…It say’s daughter always learns from Mother….


Bakulamum with both Son's Ritesh & Pranav
Another women whom I admire in my life is my Mother- in- low. She got married and was Happy with her life. Suddenly my Father- in- low passed away with Heart attack. She was left behind with 2 Son age 4.5 years & 1.5 years. She didn’t give up, to meet family needs, she got a job on compassionate grounds at the bank my father-in-low worked at. She stayed back with her parents and her brother’s who have supported her all her life. She raised both her children, facing hard times & good times of her life. She bought her
Panubahi,Rit's, Mum & Me
self a little home and lived there along with her children. Her Elder son got engaged to me. Me and she had very good times together. I still remember, when one day his son was raising voice on me for small little thing which I have not done and she was protecting me. She also told me that, I am not in relation with him yet, so I can think about to spend my life with his son. I was so amazed to hear that. Being his mom she
Mummy,Chitramami,Sandhyamami, me & Parulmami
pic from Diwali 
was supporting me. Her son got married to me after year of our engagement. We all lived happily for 3 month. She passed away with severe Heart attack, leaving us alone, and teaching so many lessons of Life. She gave me all her responsibilities and I hope I have done fair enough to fulfill it till now.

My mother-in-low is my role model tpp because she was amazingly strong, determined, and self-made. She has shown me to stand on my own feet and not be dependent on anyone for the success or failure in the life. She has taught me the importance of being women.

I truly admire both of you....both are special to our family in their own way...

Happy 100th International Women's Day to all Beautiful Women's of the World for doing small little things for their loved ones. Cheer's to Women-hood ...

With Love and More Love :-

Anu Shah

No comments: