Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Random rambling of January :)

* As usual, it's busy over at my end with kids, work and cold weather. Last week was freezing cold weather. It went down to -35 degree C., but we survived. No complains :) #cold#weather

* Aaryu these days eating more of paper and cardboard at home and now mommy is getting worried that she might have Iron and Zinc deficiency which make her carve to eat those non edible stuff. Need to go for Doc. check up for her for sure and to pay attention on her diet. I read lot about it and it's says kids with lack of Iron and Zinc may eat paper and cardboard or any other stuff. She drink enough Milk but she don't eat food properly. #worried#mumma#baby#aaryana

* I am excited for our dance performance on stage for republic day celebration which is on 1st Feb 2015 as 26th January falls this year on working day. Our practice is going in full form and looking fwd for the event. This time we are doing Rajasthani folk dance "Chirmi" for competition and Bollywood song dance performance as well. I fell great to be in group and be active this days. I was missing all this after I was away from India. Our Last performance was in October 2014, for World Women Dance Feast. We represents Gujarat for Garba in that performance. It's great feeling to go on stage for performance for after 15 years of my Life. #excited#me#dance

* Baby talk with Aaryana:-
for some reason she hit me hair brush very hard and I was mad at her. and said stupid to her.

Aaryu :- fake crying and said to daddy, Muuma ye stupid kitdhu mane. (We all love the way she complain about us at home, when any of us will scold her )

After some time, I was reading book and she came to me 

Aaryu - Mumma, (putting her hand on my head) Mumma tane bo vagyu (did you got hurt lot?)

Mumma- (fake crying) Yes, you hit me so hard...mmmmmmm 

Aaryu - (very innocently) Soooory Mumma..and she Hugged me...

Mumma - what to say, I melted and said I love you...:) #sillybaby#Aaryana

* Ananyaa had enough B'day parties in last 2 weeks. These kids are seriously party animal. She got one cute return gift. Which was Paint your own place setting. It was totally fun painting with her, giving instruction and then correcting if she is doing wrong. We painted the plate, mug and bowl and then left it for drying for 48 hours. After that we baked it on 450 degree C for 30 minutes so paint get set permanent on it and It's safe to use for eating. Colors truned out good after baking on it. We loved it doing that project together. Thanks to her friend for giving such a cute return gift. #painting#plate#FunatHome
 

~Love~

Anu

No comments: